As well as being a vibrant, lively and innovative place to work, Farnborough College offers many rewards and benefits for their employees which include the following:
- Competitive Salary.
- Teachers' Pension or Local Government Pension Schemes.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Outstanding opportunities for further training and development.
- Employee Assistance services.
- Participation in the government Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Participation in the Repayment of Teachers' Loans and Key Worker Housing schemes (for academic staff, subject to eligibility).
On-site facilities (Farnborough Campus)
- Learning Resource Centre including a library and E-Learning facilities.
- Refectory open every day.
- Multi-faith prayer room.
- “Bookworms” Nursery for children aged from three months. It provides childcare for students and staff. In the most recent Ofsted inspection, Bookworms received the highest possible mark for the care of its children and is accredited by the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
- The Hair and Beauty Academy, a salon with competitive rates.
- “The Gallery” Licensed Restaurant, open several days per week for lunch and evening meals.
- “The Flower Design Studio” Floristry shop open Wednesday-Friday lunchtimes.