The fees for entry in September 2017 are:
- Full time new entrants - £8,000 per annum and pro rata of £8,000 for part time according to the FTE
- New entrants to designated work based programmes - £6,000 per annum and pro rata of £6,000 for part time according to the FTE (This is a special fee for the work based degrees that were designated as part time before 2014 and were re-designated as full time in September 2014)
- HNC/D new entrants - £5,000 per annum and pro rata of £5,000 for part time according to the FTE
- Overseas new entrants - £8,000 per annum and pro rata of £8,000 for part time according to the FTE
- Full and Part time continuing students will continue to pay the level of fees which pertained at the start of their programme
You do not have to pay tuition fees upfront if you are from England and studying for your first degree or other higher education qualification. Government loans are available from Student Finance England to cover your fees and help towards your living costs.
University Centre Farnborough Bursary Scheme
University Centre Farnborough provides a £2,000 bursary
to new eligible, undergraduate entrants in their first year to go towards the costs of tuition fees. The bursary may also be awarded on a pro rata basis for part time students.
Find out more about how we can help with the costs of studying